Okay, folks. It appears that the theme I am currently using for the Research Journal blog is no longer compatible with the newer versions of Word Press. So, after much searching I’ve found a couple of themes that I will be testing out tonight.
If you see the face of the Research Journal change, rest assured. It does not have internet indigestion or the flu.
You may see some features you are used to disappear or show up in the wrong places. I remember from the last time I did this that a few things were askew. For the life of me, I can’t remember what they were so I’m bound to commit the same mistakes.
Hopefully, by tomorrow a brand new theme will be in place on this blog. After the change occurs, please let me know in the comments if you experience any problems accessing pages or features. I’m sure that something will go wrong, I just don’t know what. 😉
Thanks for your patience as I muddle through another theme change.