I just noticed I’ve been tagged in the Eight Random Things About Me. It also appears I’m the last to know and everyone else has been tagged. Boo hoo! I thought I’d play anyway. If you see this and have a blog and haven’t played, consider yourself tagged! These are the rules:
Rules to play by:
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- Write a blog post about the eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
- Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they’re tagged
My Eight Random Facts
1. I love to sing anywhere, anytime much to the chagrin of those around me.
2. I am only 4 feet 10 inches tall.
3. I am an Aunt 4 times over.
4. I am addicted to Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie Dark Chocolate bars.
5. I started working on my family tree when my Grandma asked if I would save some stories for her. She was done after 4 letters. I was so addicted!
6. I like to read all sorts of books but I secretly enjoy Perry Mason Mysteries.
7. I have a 3 legged dog who lost her leg 2 1/2 years ago to cancer.
8. I am missing most of the cartilage in my feet and am considered somewhat of a medical miracle because I really don’t have enough to walk–or so my doctor told me 6 years ago. I’m still walking!
(Yes, that means I’m a limping arthritic woman with a 3 legged dog! Funny image…LOL)
Okay, off we go. If you’re a blogger who hasn’t played, tag! You’re it!