I have only been online briefly the last two weeks as my Dad prepared for his cataract surgery (it went well, by the way). You can imagine how surprised I was to find that I was nominated twice for the Kreativ Blogger award!
As a recipient of this award, I have to list seven things about myself and nominate four bloggers for the award. Here goes nuthin’…
1. I have been working on my family three for 19 years and I’ve been obsessed every since I put pen to pedigree chart.
2. I was once a volunteer chat host for AOL’s Golden Gates Genealogy Forum and later GenealogyForum.org
3. My sweet 3 legged Lab, Sierra, passed away in July. I am now the owner (or owned by) a 7 month old Jack Russell Terrier named Misha.
4. I am a proud Aunt of 4 ages 7 to 22.
5. I am disabled with arthrits.
6. I love reading.
7. I am the collector of binders filled with genealogy data and fear one day I will be crushed by them during an earthquake.
I spend way too much time reading blogs. My nominees for this award are:
I will “wear” my award proudly Thanks again!